2. Park City Victim Advocate, Malena Stevens 435-615-5575. www.parkcity.org
Park City Victim Advocate program serves Park City by providing crisis intervention and service referrals for victims of violent crimes and their children
3. Summit County Victim Advocates, Marsha Probst and Meghan Galati, support for victims of crimes (protective orders, stalking, injunctions, court assistance) www.summitcounty.org
8. Evidence Based Mental Health Treatment, www.cjc.utah.gov. Helping children and their families obtain appropriate care.
9. Christian Center of Park Citywww.ccofpc.org, 1283 Deer Valley Drive. Food pantry, emergency assistance, Latino outreach, and Counseling. Counseling in both English and Spanish, Affordable, scholarships available, insurance.
10. People’s Health Clinic 435-333-1850, www.peopleshealthclinic.org
The People’s Health Clinic provides care for the uninsured. Spanish speaking physicians. For Dial-a-ride service please call 435-640-7819
11. Center for Safe and Healthy Families 801-662-3600. A child abuse assessment and treatment program. Primary Children’s Hospital, Salt Lake City.
12. Peace House Domestic violence organization providing a safe haven for victims. 24 help line 1-800-647-9161. www.peacehouse.org
13. CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program) Health Insurance for Utah Children. You can apply online www.utahchip.org