1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Public input for items not on the agenda or pending applications.
3. Public hearing and possible action regarding a Conditional Use Permit for an accessory building greater than 2,000 square feet and a construction yard; 5357 Browns Canyon Road; SS-76-9; Scott Schofield, applicant. – Ray Milliner, Principal Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
4. Public hearing and possible action regarding a Major Subdivision to create 5 lots and an agricultural parcel; approximately 1248 South Hoytsville Road; NS-608; Arlin Judd, applicant. – Ray Milliner, Principal Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
5. Public hearing and possible action on amendments to the Eastern Summit County Development Code to update language as it relates to the provision of adequate water requirements.– Ray Milliner, Principal Planner
7. Approval of Minutes: March 1, 2018 and June 7, 2018