NSRSSD Recreation Director
North Summit Recreation Special Service District is seeking a responsible and organized individual to fill the position of Recreation Director. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is detail oriented, dependable and enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects. This position is part-time, approximately 20-25 hours per week-varies seasonally.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Plan, promote, and administer recreation programs based on the needs of the North Summit Community.
• Recruit, train, and supervise necessary personnel, including coaches, sport officials, and event supervisors.
• Administrate finances, develop and work within a budget, monitor and purchase necessary sporting equipment as budget permits, and purchase and distribute team uniforms and awards.
• Organize teams, create and distribute sport rules, handbooks, practice and game schedules.
• Secure and schedule athletic fields and facilities, transport and set up equipment for games and practices as needed.
• Work with and under the supervision of NSRSSD control board to develop a mission, goals, and key performance indicators for the North Summit Recreation programs.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have excellent communication, both written and oral and be able to pass a background check
Salary & Benefits:
•$1200.00 - $1500.00/month based on qualifications and experience
To fill out an application, please go to https://bigcanyon.wufoo.com/forms/z140mqxz0bbw9fu/ For questions or clarification please call Brian @ 435.640.5628. Open until filled.