- Departments A - H
- Human Resources
The office of Personnel Management is responsible for recruiting and participating in the selection process of individuals seeking employment with the county and for administrative oversight of personnel.
Current Job Openings
To view current job openings click here, or navigate to the "Career Center" on the left sidebar of this page.
- Develop and maintain benefit programs that are responsive and provide quality and value.
- Develop, communicate and maintain personnel policies that contribute to the county’s goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide exceptional services with a commitment to continuous improvement through innovative solutions.
- Recruit and hire the best individuals available. Pursue a goal of workplace diversity and support internal movement for career development.
Our goal is to continually strive for excellence and seek to improve the county’s workplace through innovation, training, teamwork, and open communication.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Summit County is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and ordinances. Due to grants received from the Department of Justice, we are required to complete an Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (EEOP). This report shows the demographics of our workforce compared to the available workforce in Summit County. The report is public and may be viewed at the Human Resources office.