Paying Fines & Fees

Paying Fines and Fees

You may pay your fines or fees, by the following means:

Cash, check, money order, cashiers check, debit card or credit card.

If you wish to pay with cash, you may appear at the court during normal business hours.

If you wish to pay with check, money order, or cashier's check you may either appear at the court in person or mail to the court at:

Summit County Justice Court
6300 Justice Center Road
Park City UT 84098

If you wish to pay using a credit or debit card you can either appear at the court in person, mail in credit/debit card information, or pay online, you may also call the court and a credit/debit card payment can be made via the telephone.

With any of the above, please provide the court with either your citation number, or court case number for proper processing.