- CJC Links
1. Prevent Child Abuse Utah
Prevention programs for students, faculty, parents and community members.
2. Park City Victim Advocate, Malena Stevens 435-615-5575.
Park City Victim Advocate program serves Park City by providing crisis intervention and service referrals for victims of violent crimes and their children
3. Summit County Victim Advocates, Marsha Probst and Meghan Galati, support for victims of crimes (protective orders, stalking, injunctions, court assistance)
5. Utah Dispute Resolution Community Mediation: 801-532-4841, Mediation services and training on conflict resolution to Utah residents.
6. Utah Legal Services: Legal help in non-criminal cases to low income families.
7. Crime Victim Reparations 800-621-7444. Financial compensation for victims of crime.
8. Evidence Based Mental Health Treatment. Helping children and their families obtain appropriate care.
9. Christian Center of Park City 1283 Deer Valley Drive. Food pantry, emergency assistance, Latino outreach, and Counseling. Counseling in both English and Spanish, Affordable, scholarships available, insurance.
10. People's Health Clinic 435-333-1850,
The People's Health Clinic provides care for the uninsured. Spanish speaking physicians. For Dial-a-ride service please call 435-640-7819
11. Center for Safe and Healthy Families 801-662-3600. A child abuse assessment and treatment program. Primary Children's Hospital, Salt Lake City.
12. Peace House Domestic violence organization providing a safe haven for victims. 24 helpline 1-800-647-9161.
13. CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) Health Insurance for Utah Children. You can apply online.