Entrepreneurs have always been an important part of Summit County. People undertaking business ventures, taking advantage of the region's land features, natural resource endowments or placement on travel routes were the County's first residents.
Despite the millions of influences that affect the County's growth and diversification, nothing would happen if it weren't for individuals making entrepreneurial decisions to hire, invest or innovate.
Summit County is dedicated to helping the regions entrepreneurs make informed decisions about starting and growing their businesses.
If you would like to discuss starting a new business in the Summit County, please call 435-336-3221 or email Jeffrey B. Jones, AICP to set up an appointment.
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- The Ice House Entrepreneurship Program
- Gallup, Inc
- Edward Lowe Foundation
- The Center for Rural Entrepreneurship
- Starting a Business in Utah
- Utah State Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Rural Development
- PandoLabs: Park City, UT
- Park City Chamber of Commerce & Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Park City Business Resource Center
- Utah Department of Workforce Services
Could poor nutrition be the reason for a lack of focus?
Use these methods to morph into a more effective communicator.
This staggering statistic reveals a clear shift in workers' attitudes towards work and companies that fail to adapt to this change risk losing their most valuable asset: their employees.