1. Public input for items not on the agenda or pending applications.
2. Public hearing and possible action regarding a Plat Amendment to increase the size of Lot 69 from 6.99 acres to 9.00 acres. Additionally, the applicant is requesting to amend existing driveway and ski easements to accommodate for more up to date Canyons Resort operation needs; Colony at White Pine Canyon Phase 2 Subdivision Plat; 74 White Pine Canyon Road; Parcels CWPC-II-69 and PP-3; John O’Connell, applicant. – Amir Caus, AICP, County Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
3. Public hearing and possible action regarding a Conditional Use Permit for a 345 sq. ft. Mountain Regional Water pressure relief valve station; 2154 Canyons Resort Drive; Parcel PP-74; Scott Morrison, applicant. – Tiffanie Northrup-Robinson, Senior Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
4. Public hearing and possible action regarding a Plat Amendment to the Amenity Parcel of the Silver Creek Center Condominiums to accommodate a change in ownership of the Amenity Parcel. No changes to the boundaries of the Condominium units are proposed; 6413 N Business Park Loop Road; Parcel SLVCC-(Amenity); South Summit School District, applicant. – Sean Lewis, AICP, County Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
5. Approval of minutes: March 26, 2019, April 9, 2019