1. Public input for items not on the agenda or pending applications.
2. Public hearing and possible action regarding the Summit County Resource Management Plan updates and Amendments as required by HB160. - Jessica Kirby, Public Lands Manger CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
3. Public hearing and possibly take action on amendments to Title 10 Snyderville Basin Development Code Chapter 10 Engineering Standards Section D (9-3-1 through 9-3-12: Title 9 Building Codes and Construction Chapter 3 Stormwater Pollution Prevention and Erosion Control) and Section E (4-5-1 through 4-5-19 Title 4 Health and Sanitation Chapter 5 Nonstormwater Discharges. - Kelsey Christiansen, Stormwater Manager CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
4. Public hearing and possible action on a Conditional Use Permit for a public facility providing active and educational activities.;t 4554 North Forestdale Drive; Wild Roots Montessori, applicant. - Ray Milliner, Principal Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
5. Approval of Minutes: July 26, 2022; August 23, 2022