Volunteer Opportunity - Snyderville Basin Open Space Advisory Committee (BOSAC)
The Summit County Manager is seeking individuals to fill seven vacancies on the BOSAC Committee. Specifically, we are seeking members from each of the following groups:
- Representative of the Snyderville Basin special recreation district
- Real estate appraiser
- Professional real estate agent
- Local business representative
- An at large community representative
- Representative from the Summit County Weed Board
- Representative from Mountain Trails Foundation
The committee advises and provides input to the County Manager and the County Council regarding the creation, preservation, and identification of open space within the Snyderville Basin. The committee meets on the third Thursday morning of every month, or as needed.
Interested applicants must submit your online application at: http://www.summitcounty.org/321/Volunteer-Boards For further information contact: Nancy Hooton at 435-336-3042. Open until filled.