Ledges Event Center
202 East Park Road, Coalville, UT 84017
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE INFO.
To view Council meeting, live, visit the “Summit County, Utah” Facebook page at 6:15 p.m.
To participate in Council meeting: Join Zoom webinar
To listen by phone only: Dial 1-301-715-8592, Webinar ID: 772 302 472
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM - Council Members will attend the County Day on the Hill, at the Utah State Capitol Rotunda, 350 State Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84103 (3 hours)
2:00 PM - Travel to home/office (60 min)
3:00 PM Work Session
- Interview applicants for vacancies on the Summit County Recreation Arts & Parks Advisory Committee - Cultural (RAP Tax Cultural Committee) (2 hours, 45 min)
5:45 PM Closed Session - Personnel (15 min)
6:00 PM - Switch to Council Zoom meeting (10 min)
6:10 PM - Pledge of Allegiance
6:15 PM Public Input
Public comment is for any matter not on the Agenda and not the subject of a pending land use application. If you would like to submit comments to Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 23rd. If you wish to interact with Council at 6:00 p.m., for public input, please follow the “Public Comment Instructions”.
6:25 PM Consideration of Approval
- Appoint members to serve on the Summit County Recreation Arts & Parks Advisory Committee - Cultural (RAP Tax Cultural Committee) (5 min) Appointments
- 6:30 PM - Advice and consent of County Manager’s recommendation to appoint members to serve on the Summit County Fair Advisory Board (2 min)
- 6:32 PM - Council Minutes dated January 24, 2022 (3 min)
- 6:35 PM - Council comments (15 min)
- 6:50 PM - Manager comments (10 min)
7:00 PM Closed Session - Property acquisition (30 min); Litigation (15 min)