Ledges Event Center
202 East Park Road, Coalville, UT 84017
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE INFO.
To view Council meeting, live, visit the “Summit County, Utah” Facebook page at 2:35 p.m.
To participate in Council meeting: Join Zoom webinar.
To listen by phone only: Dial 1-301-715-8592, Webinar ID: 772 302 472
1:55 PM Closed Session - Personnel (30 min)
2:25 PM - Move to multi-purpose room (10 min)
2:35 PM Work Session
- Pledge of Allegiance (5 min)
- 2:40 PM - Legislative update; Janna Young (30 min) Staff Report
- 3:10 PM - Discussion regarding Marion Park; Derrick Radke and Janna Young (30 min) Staff Report Presentation
- 3:40 PM - Update on SR-32 trail design, funding, and implementation; Derrick Radke and Michael Kendell; (30 min) Staff Report
4:10 PM Convene as the Governing Board of the Mountain Regional Water Special Service District
- Discussion and possible approval of Resolution MRW 2022-04, a Resolution Annexing Certain Real Property to the Mountain Regional Water Special Service District (PP-38-C-2); Lisa Hoffman and Chris Braun (10 min) Resolution MRW 2022-04
4:20 PM Consideration of Approval
- Discussion and possible approval of property tax abatement for Parcel GWLD-II-142-AM, Lee Marshall; Corrie Forsling and Stephanie Poll (20 min) Abatement Request
- 4:40 PM - Acceptance of 2022 Declaration of Conflicts of Interest disclosure statements for elected officials and department heads; David Warnock (10 min) Staff Report
- 4:50 PM - Discussion and possible adoption of Ordinance No. 934, an Ordinance of the County Council of Summit County, Utah, Amending Title 2, Chapter 25, to the Summit County Code, North Summit Fire Service District and possible adoption of Amended Bylaws of the Administrative Control Board; Ryan Stack (30 min) Ordinance No. 934 Presentation Bylaws
- 5:20 PM - Discussion and possible approval of Resolution No. NSFSD 2022-04, a Resolution Requesting Admission to the Firefighter Retirement System and the Public Employees Retirement System; Ryan Stack (15 min) Staff Report and Resolution
- 5:35 PM - Council comments (15 min)
- 5:50 PM - Manager comments (10 min)
6:00 PM Public Input
Public comment is for any matter not on the Agenda and not the subject of a pending land use application. If you would like to submit comments to Council, please email email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 2nd. If you wish to interact with Council at 6:00 p.m., for public input, please follow the “Public Comment Instructions”.