Visit https://summitcounty.org/281/Voter-Registration-Elections for more information.
Election Day Voting Locations
Election Day voting will be available for Summit County voters for the 2022 General Election at the following times and locations. A Summit County voter may vote at any of these Voting Centers.
November 8, 2022, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at:
- Coalville City Hall (Council Chambers), 10 North Main, Coalville
- Marsac Building (Downstairs Commission Chambers), 445 Marsac Avenue, Park City
- Summit County Library Kimball Junction (Main Floor Conference Room) 1885 West Ute Blvd., Park City (24/7)
- South Summit County Services Building/Kamas Library (Main Floor Conference Room), 110 North Main, Kamas
Early voting will be available for Summit County voters for the 2022 General Election at the following times and locations:
- Thursday, November 3 through Saturday, November 5
- Monday, November 7, 2022 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Summit County Courthouse (Clerk's Office), 60 N Main, Coalville
- Summit County Library Kimball Junction (Main Floor Conference Room) 1885 West Ute Blvd., Park City
Drop Box Locations:
Ballots can be dropped in Ballot Drop Boxes on or before 8:00 p.m. November 8, 2022. All Drop Box locations close at 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Summit County Library, 82 North 50 East, Coalville (24/7)
- Henefer Town Hall, 150 West Center Street, Henefer (24/7)
- Francis City Hall, 2317 Spring Hollow Road, Francis (24/7)
- Oakley City Hall, 960 West Center Street, Oakley (8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday)
- South Summit County Services Building/Kamas Library, 110 North Main, Kamas (24/7)
- Marsac Building, 445 Marsac Avenue, Park City (24/7)
- The Market at Park City, 1500 Snow Creek Drive, Park City (6 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 6 a.m.-9 p.m. Sundays)
- Fresh Market Jeremy Ranch, 3151 West Kilby Road, Park City (24/7)
- Summit County Library Kimball Junction (DMV Entrance), 1885 West Ute Blvd., Park City (24/7)
- Summit County Health Department Round Valley/Quinn's Junction, 650 Round Valley Drive, Park City (24/7)
The statewide voter information website, https://vote.utah.gov, and https://www.summitcounty.org/281 also have ballot box location information. The Summit County Clerk will post on the Summit County website the location of each ballot drop box, including any changes to the location of a ballot drop box and the location of additional ballot drop boxes. Please call 435-336-3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information about ballot drop box locations or information about an accommodation.