News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/26/2023 11:37:00 AM to 7/26/2023 11:44:02 AM.
Posted on: July 26, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Access to property valuation information has never been easier!
The Summit County Assessor's Office has been working hard to create an interactive web platform that increases accessibility to valuation information by sharing public details about Summit County properties.
Access the maps here.
Watch a tutorial to learn how to use the maps here.
- Provide county taxpayers with a resource to examine the equity of the 2023 tax assessment
- Allow users to visualize various aspects of the county assessment such as market values, taxable values, the area factor rate, quality, year built and square footage
- Break down the price per square foot and also show the percentage change from last year's property valuation
Tips for using the maps:
- Use a desktop computer. If you must use your smartphone, we suggest rotating your phone horizontally.
- Be patient. Wait for the map to load after making any selections.
Questions about your property's assessment can be directed to the appraiser for your area.Condominiums:
Kirsten Richins 435-336-3237 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenny Jacobson 435-336 3138 email@example.com
Courtney Simmons 435-336-3135 firstname.lastname@example.org
Park City/Snyderville Basin:
Matt Hone 435-336-3251 email@example.com
Travis Lewis 435-336-3245 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mindy Duncan 435-336-3210 email@example.com
Skyler Jenkins 435-336-3137 firstname.lastname@example.org
To report app performance issues or for questions about the map platform use please contact:
Matt Boyer 435-336-3225/ email@example.com